Monday, December 17, 2012

Kiflings!

So like I said on my last blog I will making Christmas cookies for the next few blogs. So this week I made Kiflings which are the perfect cookies to have with a glass of milk! I hope you enjoy.

What you will need:
1 cup of sugar
1 lb of butter
1 cup of ground nuts (almonds or walnuts) 
6 cups of flour
1 teaspoon of vanilla

             First cram the the butter at room temperature with the sugar. Then knead flour into the the sugar and butter mixture until it is light and fluffy. The dough will be more flaky than doughy. Now add nuts and vanilla and stir with you hands. Now roll into separate balls. Roll out the the balls individually and pat it down flat. Use the edge of a cup to cut crescent shaped cookies.Now you will want to place them on a cookie sheet and cook for eleven minutes at 375 degrees. Take the Kiflings out of the oven when golden brown. When they have cool for a few minutes (make sure they are still warm), roll them in powdered sugar! I hope you liked this one... if you have any question don't be afraid to make a comment! Bon'Appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment